Plant-Based Food: Videos & Personal Stories
Videos & Personal Stories
Kids Say No To Meat
Heart disease: Dr Dean Ornish and Dr Caldwell Esselstyn.
Diabetes: Dr Neal Barnard.
General practitioners: Dr Michael Greger, Dr Joel Fuhrman, Dr John McDougall, Dr Gabriel Cousens.
Fasting: Dr Alan Goldhamer.
Biochemistry: Dr Colin Campbell.
- Patrik Baboumian: Strongman with world records in carrying heavy objects.
- Tia Blanco: Gold medalist in Women's World Surfing Championship.
- Carl Lewis: Track and field athlete with 9 Olympic medals.
- Scott Jurek: Ultra-running legend with numerous world records to his name.
- Fiona Oakes: long distance running who runs an animal sanctuary in England.
- David Meyer: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu teacher who has won several championships in his age category.
- Rich Roll: The first person to finish 5 triathlons on the 5 islands of Hawaii on 5 successive days.
- Meagan Duhamel: Pair skater with Olympic medals.
- Martina Navratilova: Tennis legend with 59 Grand Slam titles. Her last title was at age 49.
- Kendrick Farris: The only weightlifter to represent USA in 2016 Olympics.
- Tim Shieff: Free runner with excellent times in Ninja Warrior.
- Marathon Monks of Mount Hiei: Mind-boggling, superhuman feats of human endurance.
These athletes explain their vegan life journey: what motivated them to change, what they eat every day and how food affects their training. A common question posed to these athletes is 'Where do you get your protein from'? Watch these videos to find out!
Short YouTube home videos showing kids aged 2 to 8 who explain why they don't want to eat meat. Each one is driven by compassion.
- Josh LaJauine: 420 lbs in 2009. Started walking and running. Switched to plant-based diet. In 2016, he was preparing for a 100-mile race. Featured on Runner's World Cover Page.
- "Mutual Rescue": A 6-minute short film narrating the personal story of Eric O'Grey and his dog Peety.
- Ruth Heidrich: 81-year old cancer survivor. Has finished many triathlons and long distance races.
- Dr Heather Shenkman: Ironman triathlete and cardiologist.
- Dr Garth Davis: bariatric surgeon who switched to plant based diet and wrote a book called 'Proteinaholic'.
Videos by celebrities like Alicia Silverstone, Ellen DeGeneres, Michelle Pfeiffer, Pamela Anderson and Carol Alt.
A surprisingly large number of Bollywood celebrities are vegan: Sonam Kapoor, Ayesha Takia, Kiran Rao, Neha Dhupia, Richa Chadda, Mallika Sherawat, Kangana Ranaut, Adah Sharma, Aamir Khan, Harshvardhan Rane, Sonakshi Sinha, Jacqueline Fernandez, Esha Gupta, R Madhavan, Lisa Haydon
© Copyright 2008—2017, Gurmeet Manku.